Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The "Exit Experience"

Wow! I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the info Bill gave us about the exit experience. I know it was not his intention to stress us out but... It seems like so much information to manage and talk about, (and sound intelligent in the process)! I feel my group has a good plan, though. Joe had a great idea about how to organize the material and our thoughts. I hope I can hold up my end of the conversation!
Another result of Bill's discussion with us on the exit experience was that I realized just how much I have learned in the ITS program. We covered a lot of material in the past year and a half! My group spent some time reviewing our reflections from our portfolios last night as part of organizing the information. It was good to look back and rediscover all that we have done.

No comments: